It is important to find a dentist you are comfortable with and trust. There are several ways to find a dentist, including through a referral, friends, family our site.
You can also call or visit dentists before you make the decision to become a regular patient.
When choosing a dentist you should:
- Look at the office – a neat and clean office is always a good sign
- Ask the dentist about infection control procedures
- Determine if the dentist’s office is easily accessible from your home or office
- Make sure office hours are compatible with your schedule
- Be sure that the dentist will clearly explain treatment options and fees before the work is done
Take the time to choose a dentist that is right for you. You should be seeing your dentist regularly, and it is important to have a good relationship.